Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Painting with booties!

Today my lovely friend Rebekah brought her kiddies over for some play time with Aniah. I'd seen an idea for wellie boot painting on the imagination tree, and I've been waiting for the weather to improve to give it a go. I was really looking forward to watching the little ones stomp about making patterns. They seemed to have enjoyed themselves...





Alex gets a bit tired from all the fun and frolics!




While the big kids play, the little ones watched...


Run Alex Run!!



I decided to get Zak a bit more involved...


He's so patient with his silly Mummy!


'There's been a MuRRderrr' ...Aniah:  'nope... not me'

1 comment:

  1. That is a fab idea. Love how everyone got involved. Think mine would end up taking their boots off and using their hands.

    ReplyDelete