Saturday, 7 April 2012

Easter Activities

Here are a few easter themed activities we've done this week...

Egg collage...

We collected together lots of random colourful crafty bits and bobs, Aniah enjoyed ripping up paper withot me screaming 'NO'! Then I cut out two egg shapes from some contact paper and stuck it on the window. 



Zak enjoyed playing with the different textures too...


yummy...



On Wednesday Martha and I went over to Rebekah's house for some creative play with her son Alex. After a delicious lunch (Rebekah is such an awesome cook) the kiddies had fun looking for hidden eggs filled with raisins, then decorating eggs with finger paints...






The best bit was when the two of them went outside to play and I managed to snap these pictures of them... these kids are just sooo flipping cute.


I need to find a good quote to go with the last photo... anyone with any suggestions?


xxx

2 comments:

  1. Last photo: maybe 'A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.' by Grace Pulpit or 'Friends are those who treat you kindly behind your back.' Unknown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh. yes I like those quotes! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete